Did you see The Wondertale of Naomi & Ruth?
It was fantastic!
Congratulations to the whole ESG team who worked so hard to put it all together!
Thanks Sarah Kesler for the awesome video!
It’s that time again!
Draw Tickets Time!
All ESG kids will have their tickets for sale starting this weekend. Can’t get in touch with one of them? Contact us! We’ll hook you up with as many tickets as you want! Here are the details:
Tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20. That means you could have a whole book of tickets with YOUR name on it for as little as $40! What a steal, am I right? Especially when you consider the simply amazing prizes there are to be won! Prizes include:
- $750 Fairmont Waterfront gift voucher
- $700 voucher to stay at the Galiano Inn
- Two tickets to see Paul McCartney
- $400 for a Sky Helicopter tour
- Whitecaps Tickets
- $150 gift certificate to the Arts Club Theatre
- Flower Box gift cards
- Two nights at the Best Western Plus Carlton Plaza in downtown Victoria
- Tickets to Pacific Theatre’s play The Cake
The draw will be held after the final ESG presentation on May 5th. You do not have to be present to win.
So, now is the time to buy your tickets and start dreaming of all the fun you’re going to have if your ticket is drawn.
We appreciate your support!
It may be spring break for our ESG kids, but that didn’t keep them away for this season’s Studio Day!
We’re looking forward to our production on May 4th and 5th. We hope you are too!
Join us for the ESG Presentation of
The Wondertale of Naomi & Ruth
May 4th and 5th
Saturday, May 4th: 7pm
Suggested donation $5
Sunday, May 5th: 10:30am & 4:30pm
As part of the regularly scheduled worship services at Grandview Church
But that’s not all!
We would love you to show your support for ESG by participating in some of our fundraisers that help us put on these excellent performances:
ESG Fundraising Dinner
Saturday May 4th: 5:30pm
In support of restarting the ESG Teen Drop-In for September 2019
- Three-courses with musical accompaniment (vegetarian and gluten-free available)
- $50 per person Or $375 per table (8 people)
- Includes reserved seating for the presentation and an opportunity to see behind the scenes of Eastside Story Guild
- Contact us for more information
ESG Draw Tickets
Draw tickets go on sale April 7th!
Fantastic prizes include:
- $700 Galiano Inn & Spa gift voucher
- Tickets to Pacific Theatre’s The Cake
- White Caps tickets
- $400 for a Sky Helicopters tour
- Flower Box gift cards
- $750 Fairmont Hotel gift voucher
… And many more!
Our spring performance is taking place May 4th and 5th, 2019.
Save the date! And stay tuned for more details.